TRANSDERMAL NEEDLING TRAINING £165+vat 25th March 2013
This course will provide you with:
- A thorough introduction to Micro-needle therapy
- Technical & clinical presentation
- Demonstrations of the procedure and techniques by Prollenium's certified trainers for UK & Ireland
- Hands-on practical session
- Support pack (CD with training presentation, client consent and record form, client information, posters and artwork folder containing images for your website)
- Post-training support - access to clinical trainers and a dedicated product specialist
- Training certificate (recognised by major insurance companies)
Who should attend?
- Registered nurses
- Qualified and experienced beauty therapists (NVQ Level 2 & NVQ Level 3)
£165.00 + VAT
Each delegate will be given a starter pack - including rollers and full sets of aftercare creams - enabling them to perform three separate treatments.
MICRODERMABRASION COURSE Sun 14th April
Certificate in Microdermabrasion Therapy
Course Pre Requisite Qualifications
English, science preferable
How many Case Studies must be carried out? 3
What form of assessment is used?
Written test and practical test
Become a safe and effective skin rejuvenation therapist, understand the knowledge required to safely and effectively offer microdermabrasion treatment.
· contra-indications and contra-actions to the treatment
- understand clients skin care needs and find a solution to meet their needs
- the health and safety issues of treatment and equipment maintenance